Markus Toivonen, Strang3 Addiction
We were doing an acoustic set in some miserable small bar in Finland -- middle of nowhere, of course. Before going onstage, we were in the back room drinking beer. No chairs, only beer kegs to sit on. I had an extra battery for my acoustic guitar's active mic in my bag, and I used the bag as a cushion under my butt while sitting on the painful beer keg. Suddenly, there comes a loud BANG from under my butt, and a horrible chemical stench starts to ooze out. I had accidently exploded the battery by wiggling my ass trying to sit straight. Everyone ran out of the backstage in panic to protect their lungs. And I must say it burned, too. I hope I didn't absorb too much of those battery chemicals. My poor bottom. Live and learn.